2 Frozen Bananans, chopped
Handful of Granola
1 teaspoon of Chia seeds
1 tablespoon of agave nectar
1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Blend the frozen banana until it becomes a smooth paste. This may take some time and look powdery but keep blending it magically turns smooth.
2. Add the cinnamon and cocoa powder and stir throughly. Place into a large bowl.
3. Chop up the fruit and place over the banana ice-cream.
4. Place the granola over the ice-cream.
5. Sprinkle over the chia seeds, and drizzle over the agave nectar.
-Charlotte DOAF x