Many people may see fruit infused water as a summery drink but over here in the kitchen we love it as just as a refreshing everyday treat.
- 2 Green Apples, sliced thinly
- Handful of Blueberries
- 10 Strawberries, hulled and cut into slices
- 2 Lemons, thinly sliced
- Bag of ice
- Add a small layer of ice to even coat the bottom of the glass
- Add all your sliced fruit, you can add how much fruit you want of each… it’s to your taste!
- fill up the glass with cold water and serve with a straw.
*You can place your glasses in the freezer for 20 minutes instead of using ice.
-Charlotte DOAF x