This is an amazing quick meal.. in fact I came up with this recipe when i was a student in halls. It is so easy, and even people who don’t like fish will love this! (I’ve managed to change a few minds!)
We serve ours with an amazing crispy sprouts. If you would like to know how we do them, just comment below!
- 2x tuna steak
- 1tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1/2tbsp lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and sliced
- 1 thumb sized ginger, peeled and sliced
- Place the tuna steaks in a dish.
- Add all the ingredients over the tuna steaks and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours. (you can get away with marinating them while making mash potato or the vegetables)
- Heat a small bit of butter in a pan and add the tuna and fry on high each side for 2-3 minutes. Depending how pink you want your steaks.
- Once the steaks are cooked, add the marinade to the pan and heat on high until it starts to bubble.
- Take off the heat and drizzle over.
- Serve with fresh vegetables and mustard mash.
-Charlotte DOAF x