I love crisp, buttery puff pastry, and this combination of creamy bubbly fruit just works!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (jus rol is vegan!)
- 85g Cream Cheese (use vegan if you want!)
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon Lime Zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1 Duck egg yolk
- Any fruit you want.. Passion fruit, kiwi, blueberries, strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, lime zest, the sugar, vanilla, lime juice and egg yolk. Mix it together with a whisk.
- Open out your puff pastry and using a round cutter cut out circles of the puff pastry.
- Place the cutouts on the baking sheets.
- Dollop about 1 tsp of the cream cheese mixture in the centre of each one and top that with a 2 bits of fruit.
- Fold over one half and seal it shot and press down with a fork.
- Brush the top with the egg wash and make a tiny little slit at the top of each one with a sharp knife.
- Add some cinnamon sugar to the tops.
- Bake them for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
-Charlotte DOAF x