I stumbled across the juice when i was getting rid of old fruit..It’s safe to say this is currently my favourite juice of all time!
- 1 medium sized pineapple
- 2 red sweet apples
- a big bunch of mint
- a straw
- and some left over mint
- Start off by cutting your pineapple, discarding the hard middle. We use this.. honestly a life saver! Pineapple slicer & wedger
- Core and cut your apple into slices. Guess what we have another little gadget for that, you but it here
- Start putting your pineapple and apple chunks into the juicer.
- Once its all juiced pick off the leaves from the mint and put them into your juicer. (You might have to tilt the juicer slightly to get it all out)
- Stir your juice to make sure its all combined
- Pour your juice into your desired glass, add a few stalks of mint and a straw and enjoy!
-Charlotte DOAF x