Happy Saturday!…We adore smoothie and juices for a little quick fix, and this is great for Monday pick me up.
You’ve probably seen many of these floating over Buzzfeed or Instagram, because they’re the most popular food trend. As everything tastes better when it looks pretty!
Here is our take on the fantastic smoothie bowl. Bright colours, nutty nuts and superfoods!
- 100ml of yoghurt – we use this (It’s amazing on it’s own) or to make it vegan like we have in the picture add 50ml coconut water and 4 large passionfruit pulp frozen
- 10 raspberries – frozen
- 6 big strawberries – frozen
- agave nectar
- handful of more strawberries, thinly sliced
- handful of two variety of nuts of your choice, we use pumpkin and Hazelnuts
- 5g chia seeds
- organic corn flakes
- In a blender add your yoghurt, strawberries and raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- Pour this into your desired bowl.
- Now, start adding your desired toppings into different sections of the bowl… like a pie chart.
- Once it is all pretty and arranged drizzle over with some agave nectar and enjoy!
-Charlotte DOAF x