These popsicles are bursting with flavour, the roasted blueberries balances out the earthy matcha taste to make a great healthy treat!
These treats have inspired us to make a strawberry and basil popsicle so look forward to them!
- 300g Blueberries
- 200ml Coconut milk
- 200ml Almond milk ( or you can use 400ml of just one, we just prefer the flavour of them together)
- ½ avocado
- 3 ½ Tbsp Agave Nectar
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 1 Tbsp of matcha powder.. Pure chimp is great for new comers to matcha!
- Heat your oven to 200 C.
- Place your blueberries in a oven dish and drizzle over 1 ½ tablespoon of honey and then the lime, and place in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the blueberries are busting open.
- Allow the blueberries to cool completely and squish a few to give some great juice.
- Blend together the coconut milk, avocado, remaining honey, and matcha.
- Distribute your roasted blueberries evenly into the molds, then pour the matcha mixture into the moulds.
- Freeze accordingly.
- Serve, with some drizzled chocolate or how they are!
-Charlotte & Deborah DOTF x