You read the title right, this a healthy granola that tasted like cookie. I ate almost all of it before even putting it in my storing jar.
- 120ml Coconut Oil
- 100ml Raw Honey
- 50ml Pure Maple syrup
- 50g Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- Pinch Salt
- 430g Oats
- Add any nuts, seeds, dried fruit, chocolate to your desire!
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Brush over some coconut oil onto a tray and line with baking paper.
- In a small bowl add the honey, maple syrup, coconut oil, Vanilla, and brown sugar. Whisk this until combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add you oats, add any other extra ingredients you fancy.
- Pour over the honey mixture and stir until all the oats are coated.
- Press down the mixture into the prepared pan, and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes turn up the heat to 165c and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- It is very important to not shake or stir the pan.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool. once again do not shake or stir the mixture.
- Once cooled, break it up and put in a container.
-Charlotte DOAF x