Summery..Refreshing Pink Lemonade cupcakes.. A must have!
For the Sponge
- 120g Plain Flour
- 140g Caster Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 40g Unsalted butter
- 120ml Whole Milk
- 1 Duck Egg
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Paste
For the frosting :
- Sugar and Crumbs Pink Lemonade Icing Sugar
- 80g Butter
- 2 Tbsp Whole Milk
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Put the flour, baking powder, salt, and butter in a electrical mixer and beat on slow until it looks like fine crumbs.
- Gradually pour in the milk with the mixer on.
- Add the egg and the vanilla paste.
- Slowly add the flour to the batter. Until it is just combined. Don’t over mix!
- Spoon the batter into the prepared cupcake tin, and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- While the cupcakes are cooling make the frosting.
- Add 250g of pink lemonade icing sugar and 80g of soft butter. If the mixture is too thick add a little milk.
- Pipe the frosting using a star tip, and decorate with a straw, glitter and some freeze dries raspberries!
-Charlotte & Deborah x