These popsicles are a great alternative if you want a sweet treat, without the guilt! The mint and the blueberries are a great sweetener for the ice lollies, and also a great treat for kids.
We have also made an adult friendly version of these before. We made them for a summer dinner party the other night.. They went down a treat. If you’d like the recipe for those comment below!
Follow the recipe below and you’ll be in love in 5 hours!
- 30 Mint Leaves
- 5 Limes, juiced
- 200g Blueberries
- 120ml Coconut Water
- 4 Tablespoons of Agave Nectar
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut water and 20 mint leaves. Heat over medium heat until its steaming not boiled! Then remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, strain out mint and pour the coconut mint water into a large bowl.
- Add the Lime juice and the agave nectar, mix until combined.
- Pour into 10 popsicle moulds, filling a little more than ¾ of the way up. Toss one fresh mint leaf and about 10 blueberries into each mould.
- Fit with ice lolly stick and freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- To remove the the ice lollies from the mould, fill a sink with hot water and float the mould in the water for a 30 seconds. The ice lollies should be able to be removed with ease.
-Charlotte & Deborah x