If you are wanting a quick and easy breakfast, without having to wake up extra early for. This is your go to! This is probably the shortest recipe we have ever given you but that doesn’t mean its not amazing! This is one of our all time favourite breakfasts. It is so easy it takes less that 5 minutes to make, but the taste is just perfect.
- 2 slices of rye bread
- 2 strawberries
- half an avocado
- squeeze of honey
- Toast your rye bread for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile thinly slice your strawberries and avocado set aside.
- Lightly brush your toast with butter.
- Add the avocado on top of the toast and the strawberries on top of the avocado.
- Drizzle some honey over and serve!
Serving suggestion…If you’re not feeling too sweet use balsamic instead!
– Deborah & Charlotte