Another breakfast for the students! All my friends go on about how they never know what to eat for breakfast or they haven’t got time. Well, this breakfast treat is no excuse! You add all the ingredients together add any flavours you want and then place it in the fridge overnight and grab and go…Even eat it in your lecture!
- Small mason jar
- 1/2cup of organic rolled oats
- 2/3 cup of almond milk
- 1 dessert spoon of Chia seeds
- Punch of salt
- Fruit of your choice
- Maple syrup
1.Mix together all the non fruit ingredients together.
2. Put puréed fruit in the bottom of the jar.
3. Add fruit slices around the inside edge of the jar.
4. Spoon in the oats mixture and seal the jar any put in the fridge.
5. To serve, add any extra fruit on top
– Charlotte x